More and more companies are taking advantage of LAPP ETHERLINE® Industrial Ethernet Cable technology, for machine and plant control. LAPP Ethernet systems such as EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET®, and EtherCAT®, were specifically developed for industrial applications.
ETHERLINE® industrial Ethernet cables, connectors and tools
LAPP’s Ethernet systems allow you to use one communication system throughout all areas of your facility. These systems require fewer interfaces to connect unlimited numbers of locations. Our ETHERLINE® products offer the most advantages for commercial fieldbus systems.
- Robust and durable - designed to perform in harsh chemical and mechanical environments
- Halogen-free versions available
- International approvals
- High data transmission rate for fast information exchange
- Improved efficiency and workflow
- Company-wide access to data and applications
- Better monitoring and control for optimised manufacturing processes
- Simple, unlimited expansion possibilities
- Fast assembly due to connection technology with RJ45 or M12
- Dynamic bandwidth adjustment with 10/100 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit up to a current 10 Gbit/s
ETHERLINE® product lines provide dependable real-time control within automated industrial facilities of all types and sizes. ETHERLINE® Industrial Ethernet cables easily withstand environments requiring more rugged and robust connectors and cables, greater flexibility, and faster response times. Our systems are comprised of durable and robust cables and connection components for passive network technology. LAPP ETHERLINE® Industrial Ethernet technology delivers an effective solution for virtually any application.
ETHERLINE® offers a full range of CAT.5 to CAT.7 cable and connection options across multiple protocols. These are also available in everything from stationary cable, flexible, and continuous flexing, to torsion-rated cables.
Industrial Ethernet cable categories:
|Category||Max. Transmission Rate||Bandwidth|
|CAT.5/5e||Up to 100 MHz||Fast Ethernet (100Mbit), Gigabit Ethernet|
|CAT.6||Up to 250 MHz||Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|CAT.6A||Up to 500 MHz||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|CAT.7||Up to 600 MHz||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|CAT.7A||Up to 1 GHz||10 Gigabit Ethernet (current max!)|
The most common Industrial Ethernet protocols include: