What personal Information is being stored?
When you use our website we may collect information about your visit to help us analyse usage, improve the website and send you more specifically targeted and relevant promotional information.
This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your IP Address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) from which you clicked to reach this site
- The device you used to access the site
- Your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X)
- The type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- Other things like your screen resolution
The purpose of collecting this information is to improve our overall systems, and help us narrow down what marketing information we should send you.
Who has access to my personal information?
Our sales and marketing staff have access to your information for marketing purposes. This is limited to our own internal use and is not shared with any external companies.
Your login password is encrypted in our database and none of our staff have access to this information.
For customers that pay using our eshop with credit cards we use Paypal as a 3rd Party PCI Compliant payment gateway. When you use Paypal our staff do not have access to any of your personal credit card information.
This site uses Google Analytics cookies to provide traffic analysis which helps us improve our website. None of the cookies we use collect identifiable information about you. You can disable or delete cookies through your browser settings.
Right of access and correction
You have the right to:
- Find out from us whether we hold personal information about you;
- Access that information; and, if applicable
- Request corrections to that information
If you want to check personal information, please contact our sales team.
Is my information sold to any third parties?
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not pass your information onto others.