DB Distribution Box - the 360° cable entry system
With the new distribution box, centrally routed cables can be distributed 360° in all desired directions. Cables with and without connectors can be routed, sealed with IP54 (acc. to 60529) and strain relieved in accordance with EN 62444.
The DB Distribution Box at a glance
The distribution box is suitable for metric cut-outs M32 - M75 and can be fixed with a locknut, which is included in the delivery.
When using multi grommets, up to 48 cables can be routed and a high cable density is achieved. Thanks to the screw mount cover and the use of split cable grommets, retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly.
Advantages & benefits
- Fast and easy assembly
- Easy distribution of cables in a 360° angle
- Warranty on pre-terminated cables remains
- Retrofits, repairs and maintenance can be done much more easily and quickly
- Suitable for metric cut-outs M32 – M75
- Strain relief according to EN 62444
- Use of the proven KT grommet system
- High cable density, wide variety of grommets
- High flexibility with the use of multi-range and IMAS-CONNECT™ adapter grommets
- Hexagonal locknut included in the delivery
- High stability, vibration resistant
- Mechanical protection of the central entry point
- IP rating (EN 60529) IP54
- Material Polyamide
- Operating temperature -40 C° to 140 C°
- Properties vibration proof, silicone free, halogen free
- Mounting options Fasten with locknut