ETHERLINE® T1 FLEX
Industrial Ethernet cable with one twisted pair for Single Pair Ethernet applications, halogen free, PUR outer sheath, for flexible use
- Single Pair Ethernet
- Industrial Ethernet at the Edge
- High mechanical and chemical resistance
- Fast information exchange through future-proof Single-Pair-Ethernet technology.
- For transmission of analogue and digital signals in the frequency range up to 600 MHz and up to 40 m distance.
- A single-pair cable design saves weight and space. Small bending radii and outer diameters are essential for the connection to the field level.
- Power-over-Data-Line-capable cable according to IEEE 802.3bu for simultaneous power and data supply of SPE terminals with low energy requirements (up to 50 W).
- Ideal protection against electromagnetic interference due to double shielding of aluminum-clad foil and copper braided shield with high coverage (SF/UTP).
- For structured cabling according to DIN EN 50173 and ISO/IEC 11801.
- For Single-Pair-Ethernet applications 100Base-T1 according to IEEE 802.3bw and 1000Base-T1 according to IEEE 802.3bp.
- Can be used in dry or damp rooms
- Suitable for medium mechanical stress.
- Flexible use
- 7-wire bare stranded copper conductor
- Core insulation: Based on Polyolefin
- Screening: wrapped with braided tinned-copper wires
Minimum bending radius
- Flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 8 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Flexing: -30°C to +70°C
We strive to provide you with the best information we can, considering the images are not to scale and do not represent detailed perspectives of the respected products. If you notice any errors or omissions in this information, please let us know using the contact us tab on this page.