Dektite Premium Black EPDM Solar Flashing, 100x100mm Base, 0-35mm OD
The Dektite premium solar flashing is ideal for flashing pipes and cables on any roof type. The square base fits most roof profiles.
Dektite has a unique rubber boot design that provides good contact with flashed pipe providing a watertight seal and has an aluminium base that can be formed to suit your roof profile.
Dektite is a trusted brand for roof penetration systems. When it comes to roofs it is not worth risking inferior no-name products on the market. A leaky home will cost you dramatically in the long run, so to avoid this always choose the market leader brand Dektite.
- Suitable for solar conduit from 0-35mm OD
- Suitable for pipes and/or cables.
- 2 Extra nipples for earth cables
- Suitable for tin colour steel type roof
- UV resistant
- Long life EPDM high quality rubber
- Base: 100mm X 100mm
- Pipe: 0-35mm
- Pitch: 0-60°
- Silicon around botom edge of the unit (Silicon is not included)
- Fix to roof using 10 Gauge 16mm roofing screws (Screws are not included)
- Install in a protected area of the roof (under panels if possible)
*For guidance on good flashing design and installation, please refer to the New Zealand Metal Roof Manufacturers Association Code of Practice, and NZBC E2/AS1
We strive to provide you with the best information we can, considering the images are not to scale and do not represent detailed perspectives of the respected products. If you notice any errors or omissions in this information, please let us know using the contact us tab on this page.