Following the success of Moxa’s tremendously versatile OnCell G3150A-LTE, ECS have developed a remote deployment kit.
The kit, is aimed at programming professionals that have term programming contracts requiring a quick and easy platform with rapid deployment.
The G3150A kit comes with a shock and waterproof ABS case, 3G/4G weatherproof booster aerial, 6m coax cable and power supply.
The standard kit also comes with one free programming and setup service, performed by an ECS qualified Moxa engineer. Modifications to this kit and service are available on POA.
All in one kit, designed to be sent to site for easy deployment.
- 1 x impact and water-proof ABS instrument case.
- 1 x G3150A-LTE, VPN cellular modem.
- 1 x 3G/4G cellular booster antenna.
- 1 x 6m SMA to N-Type coax cable.
- 1 x Power supply.
- 1 x Site Setup performed by ECS
Pre-configured OpenVPN server, with 1 or more configured OpenVPN clients. System will be configured for the customers remote LAN network.
- An active account with a DDNS (dynamic, domain name system) – service, such as DynDns or No-Ip.org.
- A SIM card with a publicly accessible APN (such as 2 Degrees)
- Reasonably good 3G/4G coverage (can be augmented with the booster aerial)