In 1959, Olflex was the very first control cable to be designed with colour-coded wires and was at the same time the first branded cable in the world. Today, ÖLFLEX® control cables are some of the most widely used in the world, and for good reason.
- Flexible, almost entirely oil-resistant and universally applicable.
- Fulfils the most demanding requirements for electrical and mechanical properties.
- Comprehensive range for all environmental conditions, including wet/dry, EMC, outside/inside, various temperature ranges, etc.
- Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains.
- Also halogen-free and available with international licences.
Fields of application:
- Mechanical, tool, system and apparatus engineering.
- Measurement, control, heating and climate technology.
- Wind-powered and photovoltaic plants.
- Public buildings, airports and stations.
- Medical technology, the chemical industry, composting plants and sewage works.
- The food and drinks industry.
- Construction machinery, vehicles and agricultural equipment.
- Stage engineering.
- Mobile electrical equipment (electrical instruments, power tools, household goods).
- And many more.
GREY CONTROL CABLE
ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 & 100 CY 300/500 V
Flexible PVC cable, colour coded, control cable for various applications, 300/500V, also for YSLY or YY
|ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100||ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 100 CY|
ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 & 110 CY
Flexible PVC cable, colour coded, VDE-registered oil-resistant control cable for various applications
|ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110||ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 CY|
BLACK CONTROL CABLE
ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 BK
Flexible PVC cable, UV-resistant, VDE-registered oil-resistant control cable for various applications, 300/500V, also for YSLY or YY
|ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 BK|
ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 LT
Flexible PVC cable, cold resistant, UV-resistant, for low temperature and outdoor use, 300/500V, also for YSLY or YY arctic grade
|ÖLFLEX® CLASSIC 110 LT