Seamless Azure IoT Edge Integration for Edge-to-cloud Synergy
In IIoT, many system integrators and engineers face the critical challenge of finding a secure and reliable IIoT-gateway solution that offers regular security patches to remedy system vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
The advanced IIoT Gateways are designed for Industrial IoT applications, especially for distributed and unmanned sites in harsh operating environments. Powered by ThingsPro and with seamless integration of Azure IoT Edge, the AIG-300 Series IIoT gateways enable easy, reliable, yet secure edge-to-cloud connectivity for data acquisition and device management using the Azure cloud solution.
Moxa IIoT Gateways Pave the Way for Edge-to-cloud Data Aggregation
When embracing the new era of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), many system integrators and engineers face the critical challenge of finding a secure and reliable IIoT-gateway solution that offers regular security patches to remedy system vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
Moxa’s cloudy-ready intelligent IIoT gateways are designed to offer device intelligence and ensure that OT device data can be safely and reliably transmitted to cloud services, such as the Azure cloud platform, to meet different market requirements, including:
- Integration with Azure IoT Edge: Moxa IIoT gateways can leverage edge data computing to upload only essential data to the cloud, significantly reducing data transmission costs
- Processing and filtering of field data in real time: The software that runs on our IIoT gateways can process and filter field data in real time to send to the local HMI or to the cloud
- Data analysis workload offloads from the cloud to the edge
- Integrated solutions that do not use the Process Control Network (PCN) and firewalls to ensure maximum network availability
- No requirement of Management of Change (MOC) procedures to eliminate the risk of lower system reliability
Moxa—Your Trusted Partner for Industrial Digital Transformation
Meanwhile, the gateways greatly simplify the configuration and provide real-time visibility thanks to an intuitive user interface. The overall development efficiency is enhanced by more than three times when you use our IIoT gateways compared to conventional ways of manual configuration and editing configuration files.
AIG-300 Series Advanced IIoT Gateways
- Compact Arm-based IIoT gateways specifically designed for space-constrained automation applications
- Seamless Azure IoT Edge integration for reliable and fast cloud connectivity
- Integrated data-acquisition and device-management solutions to simplify IIoT deployment
- Web GUI for remotely monitoring device configurations and system maintenance